Event Time: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Ontario East will be in Perth for our next Quarterly Meeting, to be held at the Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn & Spa on Friday, September 24, 2021.
This will be a live, in-person event with all COVID-19 protocols in place.
Registration is free but space is limited. So, sign up quickly for what will be an informative and celebratory session as we slowly move back to a more normal state of engagement!
Morning coffee & lunch will be served
1. Registration & Vaccine Screening
2. Welcome & Introduction
3. Presentation - Town of Perth
4. Presentation - Ontario East Program Update
5. Workforce Development Programs Showcase - Speakers from across the region will highlight successful programming supporting development and retention of skilled workforce in eastern Ontario
- Mike Temple, Ministry of Labour, Training & Skills Development
- MaryAnne Stam, GlobalMed Inc.
- Alysha Dominico, Ontario East Talent Identification Support Project
- Javier Bravo, New Canadians Centre
- Dan Cardinal, Skills Ontario
- Brad Labadie, Centre for Workforce Development
6. Member Updates Socially Distanced Networking & Lunch
- Available at the Best Western Plus Perth Parkside Inn and Spa for September 23rd.
- Rate of $179.99 plus taxes (Light breakfast included)
- To make your reservation, please contact the hotel directly at 613-326-0082 Ext 1 before September 9th (Room block deadline) and ask for the Ontario East Block.
Hotel Event COVID-19 Guidelines:
- Attendees will be required to provide proof of 2 vaccines with the second one being no later than September 9th and government issued photo ID.
- Screening will be required when checking in (standard questions)
- Tables will be distanced by 6 feet/2 meters int the meeting room
- Guests must remain seated, except for using washrooms and/or eating their meal
- Masks must be worn when leaving your table
- Mingling and circulating in the assigned room is not available