Event Time: 11:00am to 12:00pm
Kingston Economic Development Corporation, in partnership with Global Affairs Canada’s Trade Commissioner Service, invites you to attend “Know your Free trade Agreements (FTA): CUSMA, CETA, CPTPP”, a webinar that will shed light on how The Canada-United-States-Mexico Agreement (CUSMA), Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA), Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) allows your company to enter new markets and how FTAs promote economic recovery from the effects of COVID-19.
What you will learn:
- The benefits of FTAs for Canadian exporters
- How FTAs can help support post-COVID-19 economic recovery
- How the Trade Commissioner Service can help you access opportunities in FTA or other markets.
Who should attend:
- Canadian Advanced Manufacturing Companies
- Trade Associations, Manufacturers Associations
- Economic Development Organizations
The on-line event is FREE and open to all companies in Canada.