Economic development professionals can assist with all stages of tourism investment:
- With 2.1M visitors and 2M regional residents, there is a need for increased visitor accommodation, especially along waterfronts and the 400 series highways.
- Proven revenue-generating adventure and food/hospitality businesses are available for purchase to complement sports tourism, craft breweries and the region’s farm to table initiatives.
- Attractive historical downtowns build upon a critical mass of quaint settings for major events and day-trips.
- Available low-cost land to turn rural landscapes into international attractions
- Continuous consumer marketing is done by strong tourism organizations.
- Year-round high visitor rates.
- Skilled, business – focused, tourism experienced workforce.
Connect with our Investment Tourism sector members to help with your future projects and opportunities:
|City of Quinte West|
|Rob Hunter||Municipality of South Dundas|
|Renfrew County, Ottawa Valley Economic Development|
|Bonnie Ruddock||Region 9 Tourism Organization|
|Town of Gananoque|
|Jennifer Miller||Town of Smiths Falls|
|United Counties of Leeds and Grenville|
United Counties of Prescott-Russell