Closing Date: September 18, 2022-11:49pm
Position: Manager, Economic Development - Permanent-Full Time
The Manager, Economic Development is responsible for the day-to-day management of corporate strategic initiatives and services administered by the Economic Development division including business attraction, expansion and retention, surplus lands and real estate facilitation, and fostering of business and economic growth for the Municipality of Port Hope (“Municipality”).
- Post-Secondary education in Community or Economic Development, Business, Public Administration and/or a related field.
- Seven (7) or more years of work-related experience and previous Supervisor experience.
- Municipal experience would be preferred.
- Working knowledge of commercial/industrial real estate practices, contract and negotiations preferred.
- Position: Full-time, Permanent
- Hours: Thirty-five (35) hours per week
- Compensation: $82,185 to $96,762 per annum
- Benefits: Group Health, Dental and Life Insurance benefit coverage after three months of employment. OMERS Pension Plan enrolment as of date of hire.
Please submit your cover letter and resume on or before Sunday September 18, 2022 via: Online at www.porthope.ca / Your Municipal Government / Careers / Click on “View Job Opportunities + Apply Online”
Applications will be reviewed, and interviews may be scheduled prior to the job posting closing date.