Application Deadline: No later than 8:00 a.m., August 13th, 2021
Community Futures Eastern Ontario is seeking a Marketing & Communications Coordinator, responsible for growing the network’s profile and sharing the multitude of local economic development stories stemming from our offices. The Marketing & Communications Coordinator will report to the Executive Director.
• Coordinate all network marketing and community events
• Create original content to increase Community Futures’ brand awareness
• Work with the Executive Director to refine the network’s marketing and communications strategy and develop a plan for execution
• Create and manage all print and online promotional materials including brochures, media releases, newsletters, email, social media and website posts, etc.
• Manage all digital marketing initiatives and social media campaign strategies
• Stewardship of the Community Futures Eastern Ontario brand, and work in collaboration with other regional and provincial networks to broaden the Community Futures brand as a whole
• Create, proofread, and edit posts and campaigns for various marketing channels, ensuring a consistent voice
• Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
• Conduct market research and identify trends
• Participate in all marketing committee meetings
• Development of new strategies for visibility and growth
• Provide support to local Community Futures offices as they work to execute their local marketing initiatives
• Development of marketing program reports and analysis
• Provide input in the development of the annual marketing budget
• Maintenance and development of local media relations
• Utilize graphic design skills to create and improve marketing templates
• Act as a photographer when creating local success stories, and contribute to the creation of a digital image library
• Provide input and work with an administrative team to shape program development
• Deliver program and customer service support, where needed
If you enjoy creating and sharing the stories of local, rural business owners and can bring an innovative approach to marketing and storytelling, please email your resume and cover letter as one document to email@example.com with “Marketing & Communications Coordinator” in the subject heading. Applications must be submitted no later than 8:00 a.m., August 13th, 2021.