Event Time: 9:00am to 2:30pm
Ontario East will be in Cobourg for our next Quarterly Meeting and Networking Event, to be held at the Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre on Friday, March 25, 2022.
This will be a live, in-person event.
Registration is free but space is limited. So, sign up quickly for what will be an informative session, as we continue to move back to a more normal state of engagement!
Morning Refreshments Provided, Lunch on-site at Arthur's Pub (at attendees’ expense)
1. Registration & Networking
2. Welcome & Introductions, Chris King, President, Ontario East & John Henderson, Mayor, Town of Cobourg
3. Enbridge-Local Solutions to the Energy Transition, Steven Rogers, Manager Operations, EGI Eastern Region
4. Northumberland County Highlights, Jennifer Moore, CAO
5. Ontario East Update, Jay Amer, Executive Director, Ontario East
6. Government Partner Updates
- Cyndy Palleske, Executive, Director Community Futures Eastern Ontario
- Lynne Groulx, Director, Business Advisory, MEDJCT
- Kim DeKlein, Team Lead, East & North Regions, OMAFRA
- Mike Temple, Regional Program Manager, MLTSD
- (Additional Partner Updates to be confirmed)
7. Member Updates & Networking, followed by Lunch
8. Ontario Agri-Food Venture Centre Tour, 216 Purdy Road, Colborne ON K0K 1S0
Available at the Best Western Plus Cobourg Inn & Convention Centre on Thursday, March 24, 2022.
Rate of $125.80 (Single), $134.15 (Double)
To make your reservation, please contact the hotel directly at 905-372-2105, and ask for the OEEDC Block or reserve online at https://www.bestwestern.com/en_US/book/hotel-rooms.66038.html?groupId=K69AM3R9, before March 10th(Room block deadline).
(Hotel event COVID-19 Guidelines to be confirmed prior to the event.)