Ontario’s logistics & transportation industry is thriving – Ontario East is a high-value and low-cost location to do business.
- Connects Toronto to Montreal by way of Highway 401, St. Lawrence Seaway and CN Mainline
- Gateway to Eastern Canada via Highway 30
- Gateway to USA with 3 border crossings
- The savings of locating in Eastern Ontario vs. the GTA in terms of land acquisition for a 100 acre development is $40 million
- The savings of building in Eastern Ontario vs. the GTA in terms of development charges for a 1 million sq. ft building can be as high as $20 million
- The cost of lease space in Eastern Ontario is less than the GTA. Savings on a 500,000 sq. ft lease could be as much as $750,000 per year
- Large tracts of land and high ceiling buildings are available for distribution and warehousing operations
- Join other Distribution Centres in the region include SCM, Shoppers Drug Mart, McKesson Canada, Apex, Lyreco, TDL, All-Can Distribution, and many more.
Connect with our Logistics & Transportation sector members to help with your future projects and opportunities:
|City of Cornwall|
|County of Lennox and Addington|
|Kingston Economic Development|
|Quinte Economic Development Commission|
|United Counties of Leeds and Grenville|