Application Deadline: 8:00 am, Monday, April 30, 2018.
The Frontenac Community Futures Development Corporation (CFDC) is a federally supported not-for-profit organization with a mandate to promote business development, job creation and to strengthen the rural economy.
Business Development Officer Position
Frontenac CFDC seeks an experienced professional with strong financial analysis proficiency, business counselling ability, exceptional interpersonal skills and strong proficiency on multiple computer programs.
This position involves counselling small business owners and individuals looking to start a business. The position also requires review, analysis, and assessment of loan applications for consideration by the Investment Committee, as well as the implementation of the loans and ongoing management of the existing portfolio.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in business, commerce or finance;
- Minimum three years’ experience in business loan management, including preparation of security documents and working knowledge of the Personal Property Security Act;
- Minimum three years’ experience providing business counselling, financial analysis and business plan assessment;
- Aptitude to problem solve and pay close attention to detail;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team while consistently presenting a professional attitude and demonstrating excellent interpersonal skills, communications skills, sound judgment and strict confidentiality;
- Working knowledge of software programs including Word, Excel, Outlook, and the ability to learn loan management software;
- Public speaking experience and ability to liaise with relevant organizations
- Reasonable knowledge of Frontenac County, its business sectors and available small business information, programs and services;
- Valid driver’s license and vehicle;
- Successful applicant will be required to provide a CPIC
A full job description is available at https://frontenaccfdc.com/wp-content/uploads/Position-Description-BDC.docx
Please e-mail your resume and cover letter with a “re” line of Business Development Officer in confidence to:
Anne Prichard, Executive Director
5062 Rd 38, Unit 8, Harrowsmith, ON K0H 1V0
Applications will be accepted until 8:00 am, Monday, April 30, 2018. We thank you for your interest and only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.