Helping The Sector Adapt To Market Changes
What Is The Dairy Processing Investment Fund?
It is a program that provides funding to dairy processors for investments that will improve productivity and competitiveness, and help prepare them for the implementation of the Canada - European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA).
Who Is Eligible?
- Cheesemakers and other dairy processors
- Not-for-profit organizations involved in the sector
- Receive up to $10 million to support investments in equipment and infrastructure (Available only to cheesemakers and other dairy processors)
- Receive up to $250,000 to access technical, managerial and business expertise
- Collaborate with an Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada research scientist to improve products or processes