8:00am to 4:30pm
Are you an energy management stakeholder in Ontario?
Managing Energy is a workshop for Ontario’s energy management professionals. This intensive day of panel sessions, speakers, dedicated working sessions, and networking will provide energy managers in the industrial, commercial, and institutional sector with the tools they need to:
- Reduce energy consumption and lower costs for their organizations
- Identify new opportunities for saving
- Learn about government incentives
- Be aware of regulatory changes that could impact business
Is your business concerned about energy costs?
- Do you want to hear from experts who have saved money and energy from building upgrades and integrated management, preventative maintenance, heating/cooling, lighting, control?
- Do you want to share and learn from others who are meeting the same energy challenges at their organizations?
- Are you interested in better understanding available government incentives?
- Facility and energy managers
- Plant engineers and operations managers
- Maintenance managers/supervisors/engineers
- Business owners
- Managers/purchasers of energy
- Governmental affairs managers
- Utility company managers
- Energy consultants
Click Here for more information and to Register