9:00am to 1:30pm
Did you know, the European Union (EU) is the world’s biggest trading bloc and Ontario’s second largest trade and investment partner? Or that 98% of tariffs are now duty-free since the Canada-European Union Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (CETA) Provisional Application went into effect a year ago. Are you taking advantage of this opportunity?
If you are an Ontario business interested in exporting to the E.U., this practical, hands-on seminar presented by trade and industry experts will give you a great introduction to getting your goods or services to the E.U.’s 28-member states and over 500 million consumers.
- The Comprehensive and Economic Trade Agreement (CETA) overview
- Evaluate new markets and develop market entry strategies
- European product standards
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- Customs clearance documentation requirements
- Tax considerations / VAT (value-added tax) application
- Export financing.
For more information, contact Romi.Jaszczynski@ontario.ca