Northumberland County and the Agri-food Management Institute (AMI) are hosting the Bon Appetit! - Food Business Conference in Cobourg Ontario on February 8th and 9th, 2018!
This year's conference includes sessions in three different streams: Beverages, Value Adding, and Ready To Eat.
If you are you trying to bring a food or beverage product to market, you should attend this conference!
Thursday, February 8th - 4 PM - 8 PM
Network with industry experts and food and beverage entrepreneurs at the OAFVC Tour and Tasting from 4 PM - 6 PM before joining us for dinner and a speaker at the Best Western Plus in Cobourg.
Friday, February 9th - 8 AM - 5:15 PM
Join fellow entrepreneurs and industry leads as we explore the challenges and successes of food and beverage businesses.
- Working with the CFIA on beverage labelling regulations
- Lessons from the Line - Current business owners share their insights.
- Growing your business - Strategies for starting-up and scaling up.
- Putting your best foot forward - Product positioning beyond the farm gate.
- Scaling up - Adding value by being more efficient, or building your own facility.
- Simple Solutions? - When adding value gets risky.
Ready to Eat Processors
- Co-packing your product - When are you ready for the next step?
- Entering the retail market - Transitioning to larger markets
- Working with the CFIA on regulations for ready to eat foods and labelling
*Optional* Saturday, February 10th - All Day at the OAFVC
'Value Adders Bootcamp' workshop with Gary Morton. Join us in an accelerated learning format that will take participants on a deep dive to explore four new product development success areas: Idea Discovery, Opportunity Validation, Market Launch, and Grow Business.
Early bird prices are in effect until January 28th, 2018.